Easy Chocolate Squares Recipe to Make
Let’s make together These Easy Chocolate Squares easily at home with high-quality ingredients.
These flavorful chocolate squares are creamy, moist, and super delicious. Also, it is easy to prepare. Made with layers, and a delightful cream.
It will melt in your mouth. So, you should absolutely give it a try and impress your whole family, especially your little ones.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 120g of granulated sugar
- 150ml of milk
- 50ml of vegetable oil
- 150g of all-purpose flour
- 30g of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 10g of gelatin
- 50ml of water
- 200g of condensed milk
- 200ml of whipping cream
- 50g of dark chocolate
- 40ml of warm cream
Making the crust :
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 2 eggs, and beat them until foamed. Then, gradually add 120g of granulated sugar, and salt, and mix all together until doubled in size.
- Next, add 150ml of milk, and 50ml of vegetable oil. Keep mixing until incorporated.
- After that, sift and add 150g of all-purpose flour, 1 tbsp of baking powder, and 30g of cocoa powder. Then, mix and stir until nicely incorporated.
- Grease your baking pan and lined it with parchment paper, and pour the batter into the pan.
- In a preheated oven at 350F°, bake your cake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let it cool slightly. Then, cut your cooked cake into 2 pieces. And transfer the first layer of your cake to the bottom of your mold.
Making the cream:
- In a bowl, add 200g of condensed milk and 200 ml of whipped cream. Then, beat all together until creamy.
- Next, melt your 10g of gelatin in 50 ml of water, and add to the cream mixture. Mix it well until soft peaks.
- Spread evenly the cream mixture on top of the first layer. Then, put on the second piece of the cake from above the cream.
- Refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Mix all together 50g of dark chocolate and 40 ml of warm cream until creamy and smooth. Then, decorate with this prepared mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!