The Most Delicious Chicken Fajita Ring Recipe
Learn how to make The Most Delicious Chicken Fajita Ring recipe easily at home with special delicious ingredients.
This Chicken fajita is cheesy, tasty, and super easy to prepare. Made with different layers of chicken, veggies, and cheese.
So, you should absolutely give it a try, and amaze your family. It tastes very well.
Enjoy the meal.
- 2 lbs of chicken breast, sliced
- 3 mixed peppers, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 4 tbsp of fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese, divided
- 5 tortillas
- 2 cups of pepper jack cheese, divided
- Firstly, in a greased baking dish lined with parchment paper, add 2 lbs of sliced chicken breast, 3 sliced mixed peppers, 1 medium sliced red onion, 4 tbsp of fajita seasoning, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of cumin, 1 tsp of salt, and 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Then, mix all together until incorporated.
- In a preheated oven at 400F°, bake your chicken and veggies for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, take 5 tortillas and cut a hole in the middle of the tortilla.
- In a mold, put the first tortilla on the bottom, and spread a mixed handful of cheddar cheese and pepper jack cheese.
- Then, put the second tortilla, and pour your filling of chicken and veggies. And sprinkle some mixed cheese on top.
- Next, put the third tortilla, spread your filling, then add your mixed cheese. Repeat the process until you finish your 5 tortillas with the filling and cheese, which means 5 tortillas in total.
- In a preheated oven at 400F°, bake your chicken fajita for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Then, remove from the oven, and drizzle a few lines of sour cream.
- Finally, serve with chips, French fries, or whatever you prefer.
- Enjoy it with your family