Let’s make together this Easy Grilled Peach, Avocado, and Quinoa Salad for lunch, it is such a yummy salad that you could easily prepare with healthy ingredients for your whole family. Also, a different way to eat your salad, it is better to diversify your recipes and your ingredients.
Moreover, it is packed with nutrients and perfect to include in your diet plan. This special recipe is fresh, healthy, and quick. Also, extremely delicious.
So, just give it a try and make it for lunch, you won’t regret that, and your kids will love it.
We hope that you like it.
- 2 cups of grilled quinoa
- 1 cup of cucumber
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1/2 cup of red onion
- 1 cup of grilled peaches
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup of basil
- 1 cup of tomatoes
- 5 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic (or garlic powder)
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Firstly, make 2 cups of quinoa to cook. While the quinoa cooks chop the other vegetables.
- Secondly, in a saucepan at medium heat, Sautee peaches for about 5 minutes.
- Then, in a large bowl, add the cooked quinoa, the chopped vegetables (1/2 cup of red onion, 1 cup of tomatoes, 1 avocado, 1 cup of cucumber, 1 cup of grilled peaches, 1/2 cup of corn, and basil).
- Then, in a small bowl, mix all together: 5 tbsp of olive oil, 3 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 cloves of garlic (if you don’t have it replace with garlic powder), a pinch of salt and black pepper, and 1 tsp of dijon mustard. And your dressing sauce will be ready to use.
- Finally, Pour the dressing from above and give it a good mix until all the ingredients are incorporated and combined.
- Then, Drizzle with slices of lemon. Put it on a plate and accompany it with whatever you prefer.