Easy Pasta Salad Recipe to make at home
Are you into Healthy eating?
Learn how to make an Easy Pasta Salad Recipe at home, made with fresh mixed vegetables, which is loaded with nutrients and perfect for your Diet. A delicious breakfast or snack to enjoy with your beloved ones.
This recipe is quick, fresh, and super easy to make, it takes a few minutes to be ready. Also, you can use any ingredients and veggies you prefer depending on the ingredients you have in the kitchen, or the season.
Furthermore, this flavorful pasta salad is tossed with a delightful simple dressing. It will be your kid’s favorite one. So, give it a try and impress your whole family.
So, including more greens in your diet plan will be ideal for your health.
- 1 box fusilli Pasta
- 2 tbsp of virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of black olives cut in half
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup of celery finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 425g can tuna in Springwater, drained
- Firstly, cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. While the pasta cooks, mix together virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Then, drain the pasta and upload it right into the dressing. Toss to coat. Let cool down, tossing once or twice so the pasta can absorb all the flavors of the dressing.
- Add in drained tuna and corn, olives, bell pepper, tomatoes, lettuce, celery, and onion, and toss until well combined.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!
You could store the leftover salad in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for about 4 days. Before serving again, give it a good stir and season again as needed.