How To Make Easy Crepes Recipe at Home
Learn How To Make Easy Crepes Recipe at home with available ingredients, it will be ready in just a few minutes.
These fluffy, and soft crepes can be filled with diverse ingredients, such as Nutella, cheese, lemon, and sugar, and maybe cooked veggies. Stuff your crepes with whatever you prefer. So, you can enjoy them in different ways: Savoury, sweet, lunch, dessert, breakfast, and much more.
Also, this easy, quick, and tasty recipe will be your kid’s favorite one. So, try it for them and enjoy it.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 310ml of milk
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
How To Make Easy Crepes Recipe:
- Firstly, in a medium bowl, stiff and add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, and 1/2 tsp of salt. Then, whisk them together to combine. Set aside
- In a small bowl, add 2 large eggs at room temperature, and mix them to combine. Then, add 310ml of milk, and keep mixing all the ingredients together until nicely combined.
- Next, add 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of thyme, and 1 tsp of parsley, and mix it until incorporated and nicely combined.
- Then, gradually start adding the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and give it a good mix until fluffy and smooth.
- Melt your butter in a microwave and add it to the combination, and mix it all together until you get a smooth batter. (You can use a blender; it will mix perfectly all your ingredients and doesn’t take much time).
- Then, cover the batter with plastic wrap, and let it rest in the fridge overnight, if you don’t have much time for 1 hour.
- Heat a large frying pan, or your crepe pan, grease it with butter, and pour about 1/4 cup of the batter in the middle, tip the pan around to spread evenly the crepe batter. Then, cook the crepes for about 30 seconds on each side, or until the top is set. When you want to flip your crepe use a spatula. Repeat the process until you finish all the crepe batter.
- Finally, fill your crepes with your favorite filling and enjoy.