Learn How To Make Easy and Delicious Sugar Mini donuts easily at home. This recipe is fluffy, light, and super easy to prepare.
These mini donuts are a classic dessert that you will absolutely love it. So, serve and enjoy with your family, especially your little ones. Also, these mini donuts are dipped evenly in granulated sugar. You can decorate them with whatever you prefer.
So, what are waiting for, just give it a try and you won’t regret the result.
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 4 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp of instant dry yeast
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 3 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Oil for frying
- Sugar for coating
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm milk, 4 tbsp of granulated sugar, and 2 tsp of instant dry yeast. Then, whisk them all together to combine. Set aside for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- After that, add 1 large egg, 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp of salt, and add gradually 3 cups of plain flour.
- Then, turn your mixer on low speed for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until you get a smooth and fluffy dough.
- Next, form it into a ball, put the dough in a greased bowl, and let it rest and rise for about 1 to 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, roll it and divide your dough into equal parts. And cover them to prevent them from drying. Then, shape them into small balls, which will be 24 to 25 pieces. Let it rest for about 30 minutes before you fry them.
- In a large frying pan at medium heat, heat your oil, and fry the donuts for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat, and coat them evenly with granulated sugar. Here you are your fluffy, and soft mini donuts are ready.
- Finally, serve them with whatever you want and enjoy them with your beloved ones.