How To Make The Best Chicken Soup
Let’s learn How To Make The most delicious and simple chicken soup easily at home, if you are a fan of soups, this one will be your favorite one.
This easy chicken soup is perfect in these chilled times, super easy to make, and has a healthy, and yummy taste.
Also, your whole family will enjoy this delightful chicken soup, you won’t regret trying it. So, what are waiting for, just give it a try and enjoy it.
- 4 cups of water
- 200g of chicken
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of oil
- 1 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of grated carrot
- 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of mushroom
- 1 tbsp of coriander leaves
Cooking the chicken :
- Firstly, in a pot at medium heat, add 4 cups of water, 200g of chicken, 1 tsp of salt, in addition, to 1/2 tsp of ginger powder, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Then, cook for about 15 minutes from each side.
- Remove from the flame, and let it cool completely. And keep the chicken broth for later, about 2.5 cups of chicken broth.
- Then, after cooling, remove the skin, and shred your chicken, Set aside.
Cooking the soup:
- Now, in a large pot, add 1 tsp of oil, 1 tbsp of unsalted butter, and 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic. Then, sautee for about 6 seconds.
- Next, add 2 tbsp of chopped onion, and saute for another 6 seconds. Then, add 1/2 cup of grated carrot, and cook the carrot until soft and tender.
- Add 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour, and fry it for about 2 minutes. Then, pour the chicken broth, add 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and a pinch of salt to taste. Mix all together until nicely combined.
- Finally, add the prepared shredded chicken, and 1/2 cup of mushroom. Then, cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until the mushroom is cooked. And add 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, mix and cook for 1 minute, and turn off the flame.
- Now, your tasty chicken soup is ready, serve and enjoy.
2 thoughts on “How To Make The Best Chicken Soup”