The Best Crispy Garlic Cheese Potatoes
Let’s prepare together The Best Crispy Garlic Cheese Potatoes easily at home with basic ingredients.
If you are an enthusiast of potatoes, here is a special and perfect way to eat them, it will be your favorite recipe.
Also, this flavorful, easy, and yummy recipe of potatoes is the best. So, you can serve this crispy cheese potato with a delicious homemade sauce.
So, try it and enjoy it with your family.
The Potatoes recipe :
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 40g of parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp of oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 40g of bread crumbs
The Cheese sauce:
- 2.5 tbsp of milk
- 40g of cheddar cheese
- 5g of butter
- 1 tsp of ketchup
Making the potato :
- Firstly, peel your 3 potatoes, and cut them into wedge form.
- Then, put the cut potatoes in a large bowl, pour hot water in them, add a pinch of salt and let them rest for about 20 minutes.
- Then, strain, and remove the water gently by using a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, put your potatoes, and add 2 tbsp of olive oil to coat them well, mix well. Then, add 40g of grated parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp of cornstarch, 1/2 tbsp of oregano, 1 tsp of minced garlic, 1 tsp of paprika, 40g of bread crumbs, and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Next, mix it all together until your potatoes are coated, incorporated, and nicely combined.
- Then, line your prepared potatoes in a baking tray, lined with parchment paper for bake.
- In a preheated oven at 365F°, bake your potatoes for about 45 to 50 minutes.
Making the cheese sauce:
- In a small bowl, add 2.5 tbsp of milk, 40g of cheddar cheese, and 5g of butter. Then, microwave them for about 30 seconds, mix and add 1 tsp of ketchup, and give it a good mix until you get creamy cheese sauce.
- Finally, line your potatoes on a plate, and serve with your ready cheese sauce.