The Most Delicious Blueberry Muffins
Let’s learn how to make The Most Delicious Blueberry Muffins easily at home, these muffins are full of Blueberries, and are super fluffy and soft.
Made with high-quality ingredients and without any effort. Also, they are super easy to make and extremely yummy, and they will be the best recipe to make for your family.
So, why not give it a try and enjoy it with your beloved ones. You won’t regret this special recipe.
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 tbsp of flour
- Firstly, in a small bowl, add 1 cup of whole milk with 1 tbsp of vinegar. Then, stir well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add 2 large eggs, with 1 cup of granulated sugar, and beat on high speed until nicely combined and doubled in size.
- Then, add 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, pour the milk mixture, and keep stirring until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Next, add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, and the zest of one lemon. Then, mix it well.
- After that, in another bowl, mix the dry ingredients which include: 2 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/4 tsp of salt, and 2 tbsp of baking powder. And gradually add the dry ingredients to the egg and milk mixture, and keep mixing until well combined. Do not overmix the batter.
- Now, mix 1 cup of blueberries with 2 tbsp of flour (we mix and cover blueberries on the flour for the reason that when we add them to the batter during baking the blueberries don’t sink as fast when they are coated in the flour), and add to the batter, fold them with a spatula until you get a smooth, and soft batter.
- Then, line your muffin tin with cupcake liners and start scooping the batter by using a cookie scoop. You can top your muffins with extra blueberries on top if you want to.
- In a preheated oven at 350F°, bake your muffins for about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let it cool slightly.
- Serve and enjoy.