The Best Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake Recipe
Here is The Best Strawberry Swiss Roll Cake Recipe to make easily at home with high-quality ingredients.
This delightful Strawberry roll cake will be your best one, with its sweetness. Also, this easy, and tasty cake is such a fluffy, soft, and amazing recipe to prepare for your whole family.
This flavorful dessert is rich with sweet strawberry jam, a delicious whipped cream, dusted with powdered sugar, and decorated with fresh strawberries.
So, give it a try and enjoy it with your family.
The Batter :
- 95g of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 150g of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
The Strawberry Jam Filling:
- 300g of strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 50g of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of water
The Cream cheese Filling:
- 250g of cream cheese
- 240ml of chilled whipping cream
- 60g of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
Making the strawberries jam filling:
- Firstly, in a saucepan at low heat, put your pieces of strawberries, with 50g of granulated sugar, and 1 tbsp of water. Then, stir from time to time, and bring to a simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the combination is thick.
- Remove from the heat, and let it cool completely. Set aside.
Making the cake:
- In a large bowl, add 95g of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, and 1/2 tsp of salt. Then, mix them together and set them aside.
- In another bowl, add 4 eggs, with 150g of granulated sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. And beat until foamy and doubled in size.
- Then, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, and keep mixing until incorporated.
- Now, gradually pour the dry ingredients into your egg mixture, and mix it all together until you get a smooth batter.
- In a greased baking tray 12×16 inch, lined with parchment paper, pour your batter and gently spread your mixture with a spatula and cover all your baking tray.
- In a preheated oven at 350F°, bake your cake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown. And to avoid your cake from sticking use a clean dish towel, dust it with powdered sugar, and flip your baked cake onto to clean dish towel.
- Then, gently remove the parchment paper, dust it with powdered sugar, roll the cake carefully, and let it cool completely.
Making the cheese cream:
- In a large bowl, add 250g of cream cheese, with 60g of powdered sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Then, whisk them until nicely combined.
- In another bowl, pour your chilled whipped cream, and whip until stiff peaks form. Then, gradually pour your prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, and mix gently using a spatula until creamy and smooth.
Arranging the cake:
- Now, unroll the cake, remove the towel, and spread and cover evenly your strawberry jam filling. Then, add your whipped cream cheese filling on top.
- After that, roll carefully the cake, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Finally, dust with powdered sugar and decorate with fresh strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!