Here is The Best Moroccan Rice Salad with tuna. Are you into Salads? How about this one, The Best Moroccan Rice Salad that you should absolutely prepare for your whole family. This rice salad is a must to make. It is a great vegan and vegetarian dish.
Furthermore, this delightful rice salad with tuna is such a great side dish to accompany your main plates. Filling and easy recipe to make at home with basic ingredients. It will be ready in just a few minutes. Also, you can use any ingredients and veggies you prefer for this salad recipe.
So, if you haven’t time to cook and you feel exhausted, just try this quick, easy, and tasty salad, and enjoy it.
- 200g of Basmati rice
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 80g of canned tuna
- 100g of green sliced olives
- 95g of corn
- Parsley for taste
- 100ml of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 crushed garlic
- Firstly, on your cutting board start cutting all the veggies into small cubes, and cook the rice for about 5 minutes, or until well cooked. Then drained it.
- In a large bowl, put all the prepared veggies (1 Tomato, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green pepper, and also the cooked rice). Then, mix it all together.
- Upload 95g of corn, 80g of tinned tuna, and green olives to the mixture.
- For the salad vinaigrette: add 100ml of olive oil, 2 tbsp of vinegar, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of black pepper, as well as crushed garlic, and mix until well combined.
- Then, after preparing the salad sauce you could pour the combination on top and give it a good mix until all the ingredients are nicely combined and incorporated so that you have your healthy wealthy salad.
- Finally, sprinkle with some parsley, and enjoy!