How To Make Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe
Learn How To Make Apple Crumble Muffins easily at home with just a few ingredients and without any effort.
These delightful apple crumble muffins are soft, fluffy, and extremely delicious. Furthermore, it contains small pieces of apple inside and is topped with a special crumble topping.
Also, they are super easy to make, they will be your go-to muffins, and your family will love them. So, just give them a try and enjoy the taste.
The Muffins :
- 120ml of milk
- 80ml of vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 160g of all-purpose flour
- 150g of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 apples
- 65g of flour
- 100g of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 60g of butter
How To Make Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe:
Making the muffins:
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add the wet ingredients including 120ml of milk, 80ml of vegetable oil, 1 large egg, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Then, give it a good mix until nicely combined.
- In another bowl, add the dry ingredients including 160g of flour, 150g of granulated sugar, 2 tsp of baking powder, and 1/4 tsp of salt. Then, stir well and set aside.
- Wash your apples, peel them, and cut them into small chunks. Then, add your apples to the flour mixture, and stir until well combined.
- Now, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones, and keep mixing by using a spatula gently until you get a smooth and nice butter.
- On a lined baking sheet, scoop the batter into muffins cups.
Making the crumble:
- In a medium bowl, mix together 65g of flour, 100g of brown sugar, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and 60g of butter. Then, mix with your hands until crumbly and well combined. And sprinkle some crumble on top of each muffin.
- Then, in a preheated oven at 350F°, bake your muffins for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, remove them from the oven, and serve them.