Learn How To Make Easy Milk Buns Recipe easily at home with just a few ingredients and without any effort.
These fabulous buns will be the best for you and your family, they are fluffy, soft, and super easy to make. Also, you can serve them at breakfast and enjoy them with your beloved ones.
Furthermore, you can divide those milk buns in half and spread them with jam, butter, peanut butter, or whatever you prefer, or even let them simple.
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp of active dry yeast
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of warm milk
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk, for brushing
How To Make Easy Milk Buns Recipe:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
- Mix the warm milk, melted butter, and eggs in another bowl until nicely combined.
- Then, gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix by using a spatula gently until you get a smooth dough form.
- On a floured surface, put the dough and knead it for about 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Then, place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with a towel. Let it rise for about 1 hour or until it has doubled in size.
- After 1 hour, punch down the dough and shape it into buns. Then, place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Then, brush the buns with the egg yolk and let them rise for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, and bake the buns for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Finally, remove the buns from the oven and let them cool before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can store those milk buns at room temperature for a day, and you can also store them in the freezer for longer, reheat them and enjoy.