The Best Homemade Croissants Recipe
Let’s make together The Best Homemade Croissants Recipe easily at home with basic ingredients, it will be your favorite one if you try it.
These homemade croissants are flaky on the outside, and soft and buttery on the inside, your little ones will absolutely love them. So, try them and enjoy the goodness and the deliciousness.
You will need:
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups warm milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small cubes
The Best Homemade Croissants Recipe to Make:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, combine together the flour, salt, and sugar.
- Then, in a small bowl, mix the warm water and yeast. Let sit for about 5 minutes until frothy.
- Add the yeast mixture and warm milk to the flour mixture and mix it all together until a dough forms.
- Then, knead the dough for about 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic, cover the dough and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. And place the butter cubes on the dough and fold the dough over the butter, sealing the edges.
- Then, roll out the dough again into a large rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. And fold the dough into thirds, like a letter.
- Roll out the dough again into a large rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. Then, fold the dough into thirds again, cover the dough and let it rise in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough one more time into a large rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick, cut the dough into triangles, and roll them up from the wide end to the point.
- Then, place the croissants on a baking sheet and let them rise for another 30 minutes.
- In a preheated P oven at 425°F, Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Enjoy your homemade croissants!
3 thoughts on “The Best Homemade Croissants Recipe”
Lovely and easy
Yummy thank you so very much 🌺
lovely thank you so much