The Best Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Here is how to make The Best Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks easily at home with handy ingredients and in just a few minutes.
This delightful recipe will be your favorite one; you won’t regret the goodness and the deliciousness of these chicken drumsticks. Juicy in the inside and crispy in the outside.
Also, they are super easy to make and without any effort.
So, let’s learn together how to prepare quickly and effortlessly those baked chicken drumsticks.
- 4 Lbs of chicken drumsticks
- 5 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of dry parsley
- 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning
- 1 tbsp of slap yo mama seasoning
How to make the best baked chicken drumsticks:
- Firstly, wash your chicken drumsticks with water, salt, and lemon. (If you want you can remove the skin, but for me I keep the skin so that the chicken drumsticks will be juicy and nice). Then, poke the chicken so that the seasoning can get in inside the meat and make it tasty and flavorful. And ensure that your chicken is dry so it doesn’t produce lots of water.
- In a large bowl, put your chicken drumsticks, add in 1 tsp of salt, ½ tsp of black pepper, 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 1 tbsp of onion powder, 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning, 1 tbsp of slap yo mama seasoning, 1 tbsp of paprika, and 1 tbsp of dried parsley. Then, flip it over, give it a good mix until all the ingredients are nicely combined and the chicken drumsticks are well marinated. And transfer them on your greased baking dish.
- In a preheated oven at 375 F°, bake them for about 30 minutes. Then, flip it over and cook for another 20 minutes. (If the chicken produces lots of water, just pour it out and continue your baking process).
- Then, you can spread on top your favorite sauce barbecue, and boil your chicken for about 7 minutes, and here is it ready to eat.
- Finally, serve and enjoy!