Here is How to make The Best Chicken oats and Veggies Soup at home by using healthy ingredients, and it will be ready in just a few minutes.
Also, this Oat soup is a flavorful soup made with oatmeal, chicken, and veggies. Just cook the ingredients and enjoy the dish. Also, this recipe is ideal for these cold days, and perfect for people who follow a healthy diet.
So, just give it a try, impress your family and enjoy it, you won’t regret it at all.
- 100g of chicken pieces
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 tomato, grated
- 1 tsp of celery
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- 1 cup of oats
- Firstly, in a large pot at medium heat, add 2 tbsp of oil, 2 cloves of garlic, and 1 onion, and stir well. Then, saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 carrots, 1 zucchini, and 100g of chicken pieces, and mix it all together. Then, cook for another 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now, pour 1 grated tomato, 1 tsp of celery, and season with 1 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of turmeric, 1/4 tsp of ginger powder, 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and 1 tbsp of paprika. Then, stir until nicely combined, and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Then, add 2 liters of water and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Once simmering, add 1 cup of oats, and give it a good mix. Then, let it cook for about 7 minutes.
- Then, add 1 tsp of parsley, stir well, and let it cook for another 2 minutes. And your fabulous soup is ready. (You can add tomato paste if you want to).
- Finally, remove it from the heat and serve it hot.
- Enjoy your homemade chicken oats and veggies soup!