Learn How To Make a Tasty White Chocolate cake easily at home step by step.
This fluffy, and moist white chocolate cake will be your favorite one, not only for you but for your whole family. So, let’s make it for our kids.
So perfect, and yummy.
Cake Batter :
- 1 cup of Milk
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of baking Powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
Cake Frosting :
- 1/3 cup of white chocolate
- 3 tbsp of whipping Cream
- Firstly, put the saucepan on medium heat, and add 1 cup of milk, 3/4 cup of butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of white chocolate chips. Then, stir all the ingredients until well melted.
- Then, turn off the heat, upload 1 tsp of vanilla extract, mix and let it cool for only 5 minutes.
- Add 2 large eggs, and whisk all together.
- In a large bowl, add 2 tsp of baking powder to 2 cups of flour, and whisk.
- Gradually pour the cooled white chocolate into the combination, 1 cup at a time. Then, whisk until nicely combined.
- Then, pour the batter into a baking pan.
- In a preheated oven at 350 F°, bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely. Then, make the frosting, 1/3 cup of white chocolate with 3 tbsp of whipping cream, and microwave for a few seconds.
- Frost the cake from above, and sprinkle it with some decorative sprinkles if you want to.
- Finally, serve and enjoy