The Most Delicious Thai Shrimp Soup
Learn How To Make The Most Delicious Thai Shrimp Soup easily at home without any effort with handy ingredients.
This wholesome and delicious soup is the best one that you can enjoy when cooking and also when having it at dinner.
So, skip the takeout and try this easy, healthy wealthy shrimp soup and impress your whole family even your little ones will fall in love with it. So, just give it a try and enjoy.
- 1 cup of uncooked basmati rice
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 pound of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp of red curry paste
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How To Make The Most Delicious Thai Shrimp Soup:
- Firstly, in a large saucepan at medium heat, boil 2 cups of water, and add basmati rice. Then, cook according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large pot at medium heat, melt 2 tbsp of unsalted butter. Then, add 1 pound of shrimp, season with salt and black pepper, stir and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until pink. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In the same pot, add 2 cloves of garlic, 1 diced onion, 1 diced red bell pepper, and 1 tbsp of grated ginger. Then, stir and cook for about 4 minutes, or until soft and tender.
- Now, add 2 tbsp of red curry paste, and stir for about 2 minutes. Then, gradually add 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk, and 3 cups of vegetable stock, and mix them until nicely combined for about 1 minute.
- Then, bring it to a boil and let it cook for about 10 minutes. Next, add the cooked shrimp, 1 cup of basmati rice, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and 2 tbsp of cilantro leaves, stir, and let it just for a few minutes until all done.
- Finally, remove from the heat, and serve.
- Enjoy your tasty Thai shrimp soup.
One thought on “The Most Delicious Thai Shrimp Soup”