Making an Easy Peach Cheesecake Recipe easily at home with just a few ingredients. This one will be your favorite one. So, just organize your needed ingredients and all what you need and enjoy your cooking.
A peach cheesecake is a delicious dessert that combines the creamy richness of cheesecake with the sweet and juicy flavor of fresh peaches. Typically, the cheesecake is made with a buttery graham cracker crust, a creamy and tangy cheesecake filling, and a layer of sliced peaches on top.
The result is a decadent and fruity dessert perfect for any occasion, from a summer barbecue to a holiday gathering. The sweetness of the peaches complements the tanginess of the cheesecake, and the graham cracker crust adds a delicious crunch to every bite.
So, just give it a try your family will love it and they will be impressed, especially your little ones. You won’t regret it at all.
Here’s a recipe for Peach Cheesecake:
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 24 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
How to Make Easy Peach Cheesecake Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C).
- Then, in a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup granulated sugar until well combined. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust for about 10 minutes, then remove it from the oven and let it cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the chopped peaches until smooth.
- Then, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the 1 cup granulated sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. And stir in the peach puree and sour cream until well combined.
- Then, pour the cheesecake mixture over the cooled crust.
- Bake the cheesecake for about 60-70 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned and the center is set. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Finally, serve the cheesecake chilled, garnished with additional chopped peaches or whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Peach Cheesecake!