How To Make Easy Butter Cookies
Learn How To Make Easy butter cookies recipe that anyone can prepare at home with everyday ingredients and it will be ready in just a few minutes.
This fabulous recipe is extremely delicious, easy to make, and will melt in your mouth. Also, these butter cookies will be your favorite. So, you need just to follow the needed ingredients, the method of cooking, and also the tips so that you get the most delicious butter cookies.
So, try it and impress your loved ones. And enjoy these butter cookies.
I hope you like it!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
How To Make easy butter cookies:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, cream 1 cup of unsalted butter and 1 cup of granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Then, add the eggs and 1 tsp of vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, and 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Then, gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined, or until you get a smooth batter.
- Divide the dough in half and shape each half into a log about 2 inches in diameter.
- Then, wrap each log in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Slice the chilled dough logs into 1/4-inch rounds and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Then, bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Finally, serve them with a cup of coffee.
Enjoy your delicious homemade butter cookies with your family!