The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Making The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies easily at home with common ingredients and in just a few minutes. It will be ready in a short time, and you can’t resist its goodness and deliciousness.
Soft in the inside, crispy outer edge, chewy, and extremely delicious cookies that can be served as a flavorful treat. Also, this appetizing recipe is stuffed with chocolate, and super easy to make. Just assemble your needed ingredients and start cooking.
Furthermore, this recipe will be your best one, the tastier dessert you will ever make. Be sur that your whole family will absolutely love it. So, just give it a try and amaze them!
Bon appetit !
Here’s a simple recipe to make your own:
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
How To Make Easy Chocolate Chips Cookies:
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Then, in a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients which include the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until light and fluffy form.
- Then, add the eggs, one at a time, and then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until a dough forms. And, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonful of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Then, bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on the pan for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Finally, serve them with whatever you prefer.
Enjoy your delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies!