Learn how to make The Most Delicious Pineapple Sponge Cake easily at home with handy ingredients and in just a few minutes it will be ready. So, just organize the needed ingredients and start cooking.
This recipe is light and perfect for summer. Then, if you have pineapple at home why not prepare it you will absolutely fall in love with it.
This flavorful pineapple cake is the best one, with a spongy, fluffy, and delicious taste, you can’t resist its deliciousness and goodness. It will not take you much time to make it or any effort, and it is super easy to make.
So, just give it a try to impress your whole family and enjoy it.
- 75g of canned pineapple or fresh pineapple to make pineapple paste
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp of lemon juice
- 50g of granulated sugar fine
- 60g of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 40ml of cooking oil you can use melted butter instead
- 1/4 yellow food color optional
- 1/4 tsp of salt
How to make the most delicious pineapple sponge cake:
- Firstly, take a pineapple, peel it, and cut it into cubes. Then, in a food processor blends it to make a paste. Set aside.
- Separate egg whites from yolks in two different bowls.
- Then, for the white egg, add 1/4 tsp of lemon juice, and beat them until doubled in size.
- Now, gradually add 50g of fine granulated sugar, and beat until you get a stiff peak. Then, add the egg yolks to the beaten egg whites, and mix them all together until nicely combined.
- Sift and add 60g of all-purpose four, and 1/2 tsp of baking powder, and gently fold and mix. Set aside.
- Then, in another bowl, add 40ml of cooking oil, 50ml of blended pineapple paste, and 1/4 tsp of salt. Pour this pineapple mixture into the batter, and keep mixing to combine.
- You can add yellow food color to the batter, and mix until well incorporated.
- In a greased cake mold 4″x7″ lined with parchment paper, pour the prepared batter, and tap on the table to remove air bubbles.
- In a preheated oven at 160C°, bake the cake for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Let it cool down.
- Finally, serve and enjoy your pineapple sponge cake!