The Best Creamy Potato Soup Recipe
Learn how to make The Best Creamy Potato Soup Recipe easily at home with available ingredients and in just a few minutes it will be ready.
Are you into potatoes? This refreshing potato soup is the best for every time, especially on these cold days, super easy to make, extremely delicious, with wholesome ingredients, and healthy.
Your whole family will absolutely love it, especially your little ones.
So, why not give it a try, amaze your family, and enjoy it with them?
- 5 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of butter(if you don’t like use butter then just use 4 tbsp of olive oil)
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 500ml of water (or as needed)
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- ½ cup of grated cheese (what you prefer)
- 1 tbsp of parsley
Easy Creamy Potato Soup Recipe:
- Firstly, prepare your veggies, dice them, and set them aside.
- Then, in a pot at medium heat, melt butter and olive oil, add 1 chopped onion, and 4 cloves of chopped garlic, and saute for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the diced potatoes, season with 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1 tbsp of cumin, and mix it all together until well combined.
- Then, add water as needed, and cover and boil potatoes until cooked and tender.
- Remove from the heat, and transfer the mixture into the blender until you get a smooth and creamy soup.
- Then, transfer it again in the same pan, add in grated cheese and 1 tbsp of parsley, stir, and simmer until the cheese is melted.
- Now, pour your creamy potato soup into a bowl, and garnish with some celery on top. And serve it hot with crusty bread or whatever you prefer.
Enjoy your homemade creamy potato If you’re a soup lover, here is A free Ebook to download in just one click.
One thought on “The Best Creamy Potato Soup Recipe”