Cherry Coconut and Chocolate Cake
Learn how to make Cherry Coconut and Chocolate Cake easily at home with delicious and high-quality ingredients.
This flavorful cake is a delicious dessert that combines the sweet and fruity flavor of cherries with the rich and indulgent taste of chocolate. Also, you can mix the shredded coconut, chopped maraschino cherries, and chocolate chips, you will get a fantastic cake that will impress your whole family.
Finally, if you desire you can frost your cake with a rich chocolate frosting made from butter, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and milk, or with whatever you prefer.
The result is a decadent and delicious dessert that is perfect for special occasions or as a sweet treat to enjoy with friends and family. So, give it a try and enjoy it!
here’s a recipe for a delicious cherry coconut and chocolate cake:
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
How to make Easy Cherry coconut and Chocolate Cake:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9-inch round cake pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Whisk together 1 and ½ cups of flour, 1 cup of sugar, ½ cup of cocoa powder, 1 tsp of baking soda, and ½ tsp of salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together ½ cup of vegetable oil, 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Fold in the shredded coconut, chopped maraschino cherries, and chocolate chips.
- Then, pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Then, let the cake cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and placing it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Finally, serve the cake as is, or you can top it with whipped cream, cherry sauce, or chocolate ganache, and decorate it with some cherries.