Easy Creamy Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Make this Easy Creamy Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo easily at home without going to the restaurant and enjoying the taste.
This creamy dish is perfect for dinner, extremely tasty, and super easy to make. Also, the white mushroom gives the sauce a special taste, and also the garlic gives the sauce a gourmet flavor. This delightful dish is full of goodness and deliciousness.
You will be obsessed with this creamy chicken alfredo pasta. Not only you but all the members of your family will love it!
So, why not give it a try and enjoy it with your family?
Hope you like it!
- 12 ounces of fettuccini
- 2 lbs of chicken breast, sliced
- 1 lb of white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 3 tbsp of olive oil, divided
- 2 cups of heavy cream
How to make Easy Creamy Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo:
Cooking the pasta:
- Firstly, in a large pot, with salted water and a drop of olive oil, boil the fettuccine according to the package instructions.
- Once cooked, drain the excess water and set aside.
Cooking the sauce:
- Start by slicing the mushrooms, mincing the garlic, slicing the chicken breast, and seasoning with salt and black pepper.
- In a large skillet at medium heat, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, and add the sliced chicken. Then, stir occasionally for about 5 minutes or until cooked. And remove from the skillet. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil, add the chopped onion, and saute until soft.
- Then, add the sliced mushrooms and the minced garlic, and keep stirring for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms are lightly brown.
- Now, add 2 cups of heavy cream, bring them to a boil, and cook all the ingredients for about 8 minutes, or until slightly thick. Then, add the cooked chicken to the sauce, with ¼ cup of chopped parsley, and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Then, add the drained pasta to the sauce, and mix all together until well combined.
- Cover with a lid and let it rest for 10 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Finally, sprinkle some parsley on top and serve it!
Enjoy your delicious creamy chicken fettuccini alfredo!