Learn How To Make Tuna and Vegetables Patties easily at home with handy ingredients and without any effort. The dough is simple to make without kneading, it requires just rest for a few minutes.
This recipe is extremely delicious, the patties are soft and fluffy, and the filling is super easy with available ingredients. Also, you can prepare these tuna and veggies patties for your family, and if your kids don’t like veggies, they will absolutely love it this way.
So, just give it a try and impress your beloved ones. And have a blessed party.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of dry active yeast
- All-purpose flour as needed(to form a dough)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 carrots, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 can of oil tuna
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of paprika powder
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
How to make the best tuna and veggies patties:
Making the dough:
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of vegetable oil, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of dry active yeast, and 1 tbsp of sugar. Then, mix these ingredients to combine.
- Gradually add Flour as needed, and keep mixing until you get a fluffy and smooth dough. Then, let it rest for about 30 minutes.
Making the filling:
- In a skillet at medium heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, and the oil from the canned tuna. Then, add the chopped onion, and saute for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Then, add 1 to 2 grated carrots, 1 chopped green bell pepper, 1 grated zucchini, salt, black pepper to taste, and 1 tbsp of paprika. Mix all together until nicely combined, and let it cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until done.
- Once cooked, add 1 can of tuna and mix it well. Set aside.
Assemble the dough:
- On a floured surface, place your dough and roll it well. Then, cut it with a cookie cutter into portions.
- Fill each portion with the cooked filling, and close the dough well. Then, place them on a baking dish lined with parchment paper. And brush the face of your patties with 1 beaten egg.
- In a preheated oven at 150C°, bake the patties for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Finally, serve with salads, in a sandwich, or whatever you prefer, and enjoy your tuna and veggies patties!