The Most Delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
Making The Most Delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Cake at home with handy ingredients that don’t require effort to do it. So, just assemble what you need and cook your favorable cake.
This amazing chocolate hazelnut cake is soft, fluffy, extremely delicious, and super easy to make. It will be absolutely your everyday cake, and all your family will love it.
Also, made with just a few ingredients and decorated with melted chocolate and cracked hazelnut. It goes well with a cup of tea or coffee. So, just give it a try I promise you will fall in love with it. Enjoy the taste!
- 2 eggs
- 180g of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 200ml of yogurt
- 100ml of vegetable oil
- 10g of baking powder
- 130g of all-purpose flour
- 40g of cocoa powder
- 50g of cracked hazelnut
- Melted chocolate for the ganache
- Some cracked hazelnut
How to make The Most Delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Cake:
- Firstly, In a large bowl, add 2 eggs, and 180g of granulated sugar. Then, whisk with a hand mixer until it turns white in color and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract, 200ml of yogurt, and 100ml of vegetable oil, and keep mixing at medium speed.
- Then, sift and add 10g of baking powder, 130g of all-purpose flour, and 40g of cocoa powder, and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Add 50g of cracked hazelnut, and mix with a spatula until all done. Then, in a greased glass baking dish, pour the batter evenly.
- In a preheated oven at 170°, bake your cake for about 1 hour( After 30 minutes check if it’s cooked).
- Once cooked, place your cake on a plate, pour the melted chocolate from above, and decorate with some cracked hazelnut.
- Finally, slice and serve.
2 thoughts on “The Most Delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Cake”
Looks lovely i am going to try it.
Yep! Give it a try and enjoy!