The Most Delicious Sweet Potato Soup
Learn how to make The Most Delicious Sweet Potato Soup recipe easily at home with wholesome ingredients and it will be ready in just a few minutes.
This flavorful soup is healthy, creamy, and has a ton of flavor and deliciousness. Also, it is easy to make and doesn’t require lots of work or time.
So, just give it a try, impress your whole family, and enjoy it, it will be your favorite one, especially on these winter days. (This fragrant sweet potato Soup is for 3 servings if you want more you can double the ingredients).
So, hope you like it.
- 2 tbsp of softened butter
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 cups of hot water
- 1 medium carrot
- 3 medium sweet potato
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- A drizzle of olive oil
How to make The Most Delicious Sweet Potato Soup:
- Firstly, prepare your ingredients, dice, and cut your veggies on a cutting board.
- Then, in a large pot at medium heat, melt 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, add 1 medium white onion and 3 cloves of minced garlic, and Sautee for about 6 to 7 minutes, or until softened.
- Then, add 1 medium carrot, 3 medium sweet potatoes, 1 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of thyme, 1 tsp of parsley, and about 4 cups of hot water, or until your veggies are covered with water. Bring them to a boil.
- Next, simmer your veggies for about 15 minutes, or until they are soft and tender.
- Then, blend your mixture using a blender until smooth and creamy. (For a thicker Soup you can add 1 potato). Here is your sweet potato soup is ready to serve.
- Finally, pour your soup into a bowl, drizzle some olive oil on top, and some cumin.
- Serve and enjoy your sweet potato soup.
One thought on “The Most Delicious Sweet Potato Soup”
I was very pleased to uncover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new things on your website.