Banana Bread Recipe To Make At Home
Here is The easiest Banana Bread Recipe To make easily at home with high-quality and wholesome ingredients. Just, organize and arrange all the ingredients and start cooking this fabulous banana bread.
Banana bread is a simple easy bread that you can make for any time, soft, fluffy, and full of flavor. Also, loaded with sweet raisins, crunchy walnuts, and lots of bananas, all these ingredients will make this bread the most delicious one.
Moreover, if someone in your family is allergic to raisins or walnuts, keep away from them using just bananas. Only bananas will make the bread tasty. So, just give it a try you won’t regret it at all. You will enjoy the goodness and the deliciousness of your homemade banana bread.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- ½ cup of butter (1 stick) at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar (or use 1 scant cup of honey)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup of raisins
How to make the best banana bread recipe:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, add ½ cup of unsalted butter, and ¾ cup of granulated sugar. Then, mix them at medium-high speed until nicely combined.
- In another bowl, add 3 ripe bananas, and mash them using a fork until creamy.
- Then, add the banana mixture to the batter, and 2 large eggs, and mix all together until well combined.
- Now, in a small bowl, add 1 and ½ cups of flour, with 1 tsp of baking soda, and ½ tsp of salt. Then, mix them to combine. Add them to the batter along with 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and stir well.
- Add ½ cup of raisins and 1 cup of toasted and coarsely chopped walnuts. Then, fold the ingredients together to combine using a spatula.
- Grease your loaf pan with butter and dust flour to prevent your banana bread from sticking, and pour the mixture into the pan.
- In a preheated oven at 350F°, bake your banana bread for about 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once baked, remove it from the oven, and let it for a few minutes in the pan. Then, transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Finally, slice and serve!
Enjoy your homemade banana bread!