Learn How To Make a Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe easily at home with just a few ingredients, this delightful recipe is the easiest one that you can prepare for your family and you can also accompany your main dishes with this flavorful baked zucchini.
Also, this recipe is healthy, tender, and nutritious. Simple to make and you can serve it as a side dish, or starter on holidays. This recipe is ideal for busy days also. Your family and especially your kids will absolutely love it, so give it a try, Impress your whole family and enjoy.
- 4 zucchinis, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp of dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp of dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp of dried basil
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of kosher tsp
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley leaves
How To Make Crispy Baked Zucchini:
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan, 1/2 tsp of dried thyme, 1/2 tsp of dried oregano, 1/2 tsp of dried basil, 1/4 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of kosher salt, 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper. Then, mix all these ingredients together to combine.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment pepper, put your 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise, and drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil on your zucchini.
- Then, sprinkle with the parmesan combination until all your zucchinis are nicely coated.
- In a preheated oven at 400F°, bake your zucchinis for about 15 minutes, then put them on the top rack, and broil them for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until crispy, crunchy, and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley leaves. And here are your baked zucchinis ready to be served.
- Finally, place your crispy baked zucchini on a plate, and serve it as a side dish beside your main dishes.