How To Make Easy Oven-Baked Salmon
Learn How To Make Easy and delicious baked salmon in the oven easily with just common handy ingredients and some salmon fillets, it doesn’t take a long time to be ready.
This dish will absolutely be the best one for your family, because it tastes really good, with a special seasoning, and juicy, and crispy skin. And you can also accompany your salmon fillets with roasted, or baked veggies. It will impress your beloved ones.
So, just give it a try and enjoy it.
- 2 Lb salmon fillet cut into 4 and 1/2 Lb pieces
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1/8 tsp of grill mates seasoning
- 1/8 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper
How To Make Easy and delicious baked salmon:
- Firstly, rinse your salmon fillets with cool water, and lemon juice. Then, gently pat dry with paper towels.
- Now, pour your 1 tbsp of melted butter on top, and start seasoning your salmon fillets, season with 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, 1/8 tsp of grill mates seasoning, 1/8 tsp of paprika, 1/2 of garlic powder, and 1/2 of lemon pepper.
- Then, use your hands to ensure that you pat down the seasoning. And season the back of your salmon fillets as well with the same seasoning (Optional). And let it rest a little bit just to let the seasoning melt down a bit.
- After that, put your pan sheet covered with aluminum foil in the bottom rack, preheat your oven to 450F °, and heat your pan for about 10 minutes.
- Then, transfer your prepared salmon fillets to the hot baking sheet, place them on the bottom rack, and bake for about 7 minutes at 450F°.
- After 7 minutes, you will notice that the bottom of your salmon is cooked, but the top is not cooked well. So, we will broil it.
- You will be broiling your salmon on high, press on start, and slide your salmon fillets under the broiler on the top rack just under the flame, and broil for about 2 minutes. Just keep watching your salmon to not burn it or overcooked it.
- Remove from the broiler and serve it hot, you can accompany your cooked salmon with whatever you prefer.
One thought on “How To Make Easy Oven-Baked Salmon”
I was very pleased to uncover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new things on your website.