The Best Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe
So, just do it for your family and your little ones, and enjoy this healthy snack all over the week.
- 2 cups of quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup of puffed rice
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (mixture of pecans and almonds) You can use what you have
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chip
- 1/4 cup of flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/3 cup of creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- More chocolate chips to sprinkle (optional)
The Best Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe:
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add 2 cups of quick-cooking oats, 1 cup of puffed rice, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and almonds, 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chip, 1/4 cup of flax seeds, and 1/4 tsp of kosher salt. Then, stir the dry ingredients until nicely combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add 1/3 cup of creamy almond butter, 1/2 cup of honey, 1/3 cup of coconut oil, and 2 tsp of vanilla extract. Then, give it a good mix until well done.
- After that, you will combine the two by pouring the wet ingredients into the dry ones. And mixing all the ingredients together until well incorporated and combined. You will get a sticky, sweet, and delicious mixture.
- Line your 8-inch square pan with parchment paper so that you can get the bars out easily.
- Pour the mixture into your pan, press, and flatten your mixture by using a spoon. And sprinkle a few more chocolate chips on top. Then, make sure your mixture is really compacted down in the pan. So, use your clean, wet fingers and hands to press and push the mixture tightly into the pan.
- In a preheated oven at 325F°, bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden color, you will get chewy bars.
- Remove from the oven, and let them cool slightly. Then, freeze them for about 1 hour to harden.
- Remove them from the refrigerator, and remove them from the pan, and finally slice your granola into 12 bars, and enjoy.
3 thoughts on “The Best Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe”
I was very pleased to uncover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new things on your website.
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. Its always useful to read content from other authors and practice something from their websites.
That’s right! Thank you for your feedback! Hope you fund it helpful.