Here is The Most Delicious Stuffed Dates recipe easily at home with common ingredients and in just a few minutes your stuffed dates will be ready.
You can also stuff this easy, and quick recipe with diverse fillings such as cream cheese, and different dries nuts. So, use whatever you favor and amaze your family.
However, nearly all the fillings are healthy, wealthy, and extremely delicious. Just try it, you won’t regret it and it won’t take you much of your time.
- Pitted dates
- Dried prunes
- Dried apricots
- Dried figs
- Nuts as desired and available
- Cream with cream cheese
- Coconut, walnut, and heavy cream
How To Make Perfect Stuffed Dates:
Making the dough:
- Firstly, grind almonds finely in a food processor, and put them in a bowl. Then, grind pistachios finely, and put them in another bowl.
- Add to the almonds 1 tbsp of powdered sugar and 1 tbsp of rose water, and mix until nicely combined. Then, repeat the same for the pistachio mixture.
- Now, divide the almond mixture in half, and add color and flavoring to the almond dough (Optional). And combine well to form a dough. And refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Making the filling:
- Mix 3/4 cup of desiccated coconut, 3 tbsp of walnuts crushed, 1 tbsp of heavy cream, and 1 tbsp of honey, and mix until you get a dough.
Stuffing the dates:
- Deseed your dates, quantity, and shape can be controlled as desired.
- As mentioned, you can stuff your dates with whatever you prefer. So, first, we will stuff our dates, prunes, figs, and apricots with any available nuts such as pistachios, almonds, and hazelnuts.
- Next, we will stuff the dates, and apricots with pistachio dough, and also with the almond dough already done.
- Now, stuff the dates and apricots with the mixture of coconut, walnuts, and heavy cream.
- Finally, stuff them with cheese cream by using a piping bag, and sprinkle some pistachio powder on top.
- Place them on a plate and serve.