Easy Pineapple Cucumber and Ginger Smoothie
Here is an Easy Pineapple Cucumber and Ginger Smoothie to make easily at home in just a few minutes. So, just organize all what you need, and blend them to get a healthy wealthy drink.
This recipe is the easiest one, refreshing and super mouthwatering. With high-quality and wholesome ingredients. If you use a juicer it will take under 10 minutes for your pineapple cucumber smoothie to be ready. Also, it is suitable for people with a diet and severe planning meals.
This smoothie has less sugar and no additives.
This flavorful smoothie can be served at breakfast, with cookies, some desserts, cakes, or by itself. Full of goodness and deliciousness.
So, just give it a try and you won’t regret the taste. All your family will love it.
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 inches ginger or less
- 1 Lime
- 2 cups of water/ as needed
How to make an Appetizing Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie:
- Firstly, Cut the pineapple, remove the peel of it, and cut it into small pieces.
- Then, cut your cucumber with its peel into small pieces, and also cut the ginger with the skin into small pieces.
- Add all your ingredients to the blender or juicer. and add just one cup of water and blend until all is done.
- Strain the juice until you get a smooth and nice mixture. Then, strain and squeeze one lime into your juice to prevent any seeds from getting into the blend.
- Now, you can add 1 and ½ cups of water and give it a good stir to combine all together.
- Then, you can add some mint to the bottom of your jars, pour the drink and refrigerate for a few minutes or more.
- Finally, serve and enjoy your pineapple cucumber and ginger smoothie!
- Remove the pineapple’s top and base closures and utilize a sharp knife to strip its skin.
- You can add ice to your glasses if you desire to.
- Serve it with fresh pineapple and mint leaves, and partake in chilly refreshments.