Creamy Cauliflower Soup To Make
Here is The Creamy Cauliflower Soup To Make without cream with just a few basic ingredients in about 35 to 40 minutes your soup will be ready.
This delightful cauliflower soup will be your preferred one on these cold days, this recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free. You cannot resist its deliciousness and goodness. Also, healthy, creamy, extremely yummy, and super easy to make.
So, you can serve it for dinner beside other dishes and enjoy it. Just give it a try and impress your family, you won’t regret it.
Hope you like it!
- 1 medium-sized onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 sliced leek
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, peeled and cut into large chunks
- One head of fresh cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 tbsp of extra virgin oil
- 1/2 tsp of dried thyme
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- Water as needed, 5 cups of water in my case
- Parsley to garnish
How To Make Creamy Cauliflower Soup:
- Firstly, chop roughly 1 onion, and 4 cloves of garlic, slice your leek, peel your zucchini and cut them into large chunks, divide the head of cauliflower into two pieces, and cut them into large florets. Then, rinse your florets with cold water and drain them.
- In a stockpot at medium heat, heat 3 tbsp of extra virgin oil, add in 1 chopped onion, sliced leeks, and 4 cloves of chopped garlic, and mix until all the veggies are coated with olive oil. Then, sautee the veggies for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pieces of zucchini, and mix them all together. Then, sautee for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, add the florets of cauliflower, and season with salt, black pepper, and dried thyme. Then, give it a good mix and add water to just cover all the ingredients which are about 5 cups in our case.
- Increase the heat to high, and bring it to a boil. Then, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low medium heat, and simmer for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until all your veggies are soft.
- After that, remove the stockpot from the heat, cool slightly, drain all the cooked veggies in a fine sieve, and place under the fine sieve a pot or stockpot to keep the vegetable stock or broth for later.
- Then, transfer the veggies into a food processor, and turn the food processor until all the ingredients are nicely mixed and combined. Ensure that all the ingredients are pureed.
- Then, grab some of the reserved broth, and add to the food processor while it is continuing to run. You have the choice to add more liquid or let it be thick and creamy. 1 and 1/2 cups in our case. Here is our creamy cauliflower soup is ready. (Taste your soup if it needs more seasoning, add some).
- Finally, pour the soup into a bowl, drizzle some oil on top, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy your cauliflower soup!