How To Make The Best Hawaiian Rolls
Learn How To Make The Best Hawaiian Rolls recipe at Home with common ingredients. Hawaiian rolls are a type of sweet and fluffy dinner roll that originated in Hawaii. They are soft, tender, and slightly sweet, making them a delicious addition to any meal.
The rolls are typically made with a combination of all-purpose flour, sugar, eggs, butter, milk, and sometimes pineapple juice, which gives them their signature tropical flavor. The dough is kneaded until smooth and elastic, then shaped into small rolls and left to rise until they are light and fluffy.
Hawaiian rolls are often served as a side dish with dinner or used as a base for sliders and sandwiches. They are also a popular choice for holiday dinners and special occasions.
These rolls have become so popular that they are now widely available in grocery stores and bakeries across the United States. They are often sold in packages and can be enjoyed either warm or at room temperature.
Here is a recipe for homemade Hawaiian Rolls:
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 package of (2 1/4 tsp) active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp of salt
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and yeast.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, pineapple juice, milk, beaten eggs, and salt. Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until a shaggy dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for about 5-10 minutes, or until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover it with a damp towel, and let it rise in a warm, draft-free area for about an hour or until it has doubled in size. Then, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Punch down the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 15-20 equal pieces.
- Shape each piece of dough into a ball and place them in a greased baking dish or on a lined baking sheet, leaving a little space between each roll.
- Cover the rolls with a damp towel and let them rise in a warm, draft-free area for another 30-40 minutes or until they have doubled in size. Then, brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown and sound hollow when tapped.
- Finally, let the rolls cool for a few minutes before serving. They are best served warm and fresh out of the oven.
Enjoy your delicious homemade Hawaiian Rolls!
One thought on “How To Make The Best Hawaiian Rolls”
אחרי אני בתחילה השאיר תגובה אני נראה שיש לחץ על – הודע לי כאשר הערות חדשות מתווספות-תיבת הסימון ומעתה ואילך בכל פעם א תגובה מתווספת אני מקבל ארבעה מיילים עם אותו בדיוק תגובה. אולי יש אמצעי אתה יכול להסיר אותי מהשירות הזה? לחיים !