Here is The Best Naan with Garlic Butter Recipe that you should absolutely try at Home. Naan is a type of Indian flatbread that is typically made from flour, water, and yogurt or milk. It is a staple in Indian cuisine and is often served with curries, stews, and other dishes.
This particular recipe for Naan with garlic butter takes the classic Naan recipe and adds a flavorful twist with the addition of garlic butter. The garlic butter is made by sautéing minced garlic in melted butter until fragrant, creating a rich and aromatic sauce that complements the bread perfectly.
Also, The Naan is soft and fluffy, with a slightly crispy exterior and a tender interior. The addition of yogurt to the dough helps to create a moist and tender texture, while the yeast gives the bread a subtle hint of sweetness. The garlic butter adds a savory and buttery flavor to the bread, with a subtle hint of garlic that adds depth and complexity to the dish.
Overall, Naan with garlic butter is a delicious and satisfying dish that is perfect for serving alongside your favorite Indian recipes or enjoying on its own as a snack or appetizer. So, here’s a recipe for Naan with garlic butter:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tsp of instant yeast
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
How to make The best Naan with garlic butter:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Mix well.
- Add the warm water and yogurt, and mix until a dough forms.
- Then, knead the dough on a floured surface for about 5-10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a clean, oiled bowl, and cover it with a towel. Let it rise for about 1 hour in a warm place.
- Preheat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Then, divide the dough into 8 equal parts and roll them out into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- Place each round onto the skillet and cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, until golden brown spots appear on the surface.
- While the naan is cooking, make the garlic butter. Melt the butter in a small saucepan, and add the minced Free Download WordPress Themes