Make The Best Pepperoni Pizza Recipe at home with available ingredients, it doesn’t require lots of ingredients and time, it will be ready in just a few minutes.
This popular pepperoni pizza is my best one for all the time; you can fill and top your pizza with whatever you prefer depending on your choice.
Also, this flavorful pizza is made with a special sauce and a crunchy crust. So, just give it a try, you will absolutely love it! Enjoy it with your family!
- 350g of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of granulated sugar
- 1,5 tsp of dry active yeast
- 230ml of water
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
The pizza sauce:
- 500g of tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 100g of parmesan cheese
- 150g of mozzarella cheese
- 50g of pepperoni
- 1 tsp of rosemary
Making the dough :
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add the dry ingredients which include 350g of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of granulated sugar, and 1.5 tsp of dry active yeast. Then, mix it all to combine.
- Add 230ml of water, and 2 tbsp of olive oil, and mix well. Then, keep mixing all the ingredients together by using your hands until the dough forms.
- On a floured surface, knead your dough for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until you get an elastic dough, divide the dough into 2 parts, and put each one in a greased bowl. Then, cover it and let it rise for about 1 hour in a warm place.
Making the pizza sauce:
- Put your 500g of tomatoes in a bowl, pour boiling water, and leave it for about 3 minutes. And, pour out the water after 3 minutes.
- Then, put it again in the same bowl, and pour cold water for about 2 minutes. And, peel your tomatoes.
- Cut them into half, and blend them until creamy and watery.
- Then, in a skillet at medium heat, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, add 2 cloves of garlic, stir well and saute for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, and season with 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and 1 tsp of paprika. Then, stir well and cook for about 5 minutes. Let it cool and set it aside.
Cooking the pizza:
- On a greased baking sheet (You can use flour instead), put your pizza, and roll it out until you get a round shape.
- Then, spread evenly your tomato sauce for about 4 tbsp, sprinkle 100g of parmesan cheese, 150g of mozzarella cheese, 50g of pepperoni, and 1 tsp of rosemary.
- In a preheated oven at 450F°, bake your pizza for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Finally, serve and enjoy.