Here is The Most Delicious Vegetable casserole recipe that you should make at home, it is super easy to prepare and it will not require much time to be ready.
Furthermore, this flavorful recipe is healthy, has a special taste, and you won’t regret it. Made with wholesome veggies, quick, and fragrant.
Also, you can serve it for dinner with a salad, it will be perfect. So, why don’t you try this incredible, and cheap dinner dish for your family, I promise you will love it just give it a try.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 leek
- 1 yellow bell pepper
The white sauce :
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp of olive oil
- 400ml of milk, divided into two parts
- 130g of flour
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of fresh thyme
- 150g of grated mozzarella cheese
Cooking the veggies :
- Firstly, on a cutting board slices your potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Then, in a large pot at medium heat, put all your sliced veggies in and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove them from the heat, strain them and let them cool.
- Then, chop the leek finely, and in a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil, and fry your leek for about 7 minutes. And slice 1 yellow pepper.
- Grease your glass baking dish with olive oil, and spread evenly all your veggies (Boiled, fried, and raw).
Making the white sauce:
- In a large bowl, add 3 eggs, and 5 tbsp of olive oil. Then, whisk them well.
- Add half of the milk(200ml), 130g of flour, 1 tbsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and 1/2 tsp of fresh thyme. Then, mix it all together until you get a smooth sauce. Next, add the remaining part of the milk, and mix to combine.
- Then, pour the prepared sauce on top of your veggies, and top it with grated mozzarella cheese.
- In a preheated oven at 180C°, bake your veggies for about 50 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and serve.
- Finally, enjoy it with your family!