How To Make Caramel Custard Recipe
Learn How To Make Caramel Custard Recipe easily with just a few ingredients and in a short period of time. Just organize your needed ingredients and start cooking.
This flavorful recipe is super easy to make, fluffy, and extremely delicious, it is served as a dessert with a special taste. Also, you will love the goodness and the deliciousness of this yummy dessert.
So, why not give it a try and you won’t regret that, your family will be amazed about this refreshing dessert!You will absolutely like it, especially your little ones.
- 4 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 350ml of milk
- 2 large eggs+1 egg yolk
- 25g of sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 500ml of water
How to make caramel custard recipe:
- Firstly, in a medium pan at low heat, add 4 tbsp of granulated sugar, and let them melt and caramelized for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted.
- Then, remove from the heat, add 1 tbsp of hot water, give it a good stir. And pour your mixture on the bottom of 2 prepared cups set at a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In the same pan at low heat, add 350ml of milk, with 2 tbsp of sugar. Then, remove from the heat before boiling. Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and mix until nicely combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 large eggs with 1 egg yolk, give it a good mix. Then, pour the milk mixture to the egg mixture, and mix all the ingredients together.
- Then, sieve the prepared mixture; pour on top of the caramelized sugar, cover with aluminum foil. And pour 500ml of water in the baking sheet.
- In a preheated oven at 160C°, bake your caramel custard for about 50 minutes. Let them cool for about 10 minutes. Then, refrigerate before serving.
- Finally, serve and enjoy your tasty caramel custard dessert!