The Best Condensed Milk Castella Cake
Here is The Best Condensed Milk Castella cake recipe to make easily at home with handy ingredients and doesn’t take lots of time to be ready.
This fabulous cake is made with love, super easy to make, soft, and fluffy so that you will absolutely fall in love each time you prepare it for your beloved ones. (You can store it until the next day and enjoy it, it will be softer and moist)
So, what are you waiting for? Just give it a try and you won’t regret the goodness of this flavorful cake.
The milk mixture :
- 30g of milk
- 20g of grape seed oil
- 6g of vanilla extract
The egg yolk and egg white mixture :
- 96g of egg yolk
- 30g of granulated sugar
- 40g of Condensed milk
- 125g of egg whites
- 80g of sugar
- 105g of all-purpose flour
Making the milk mixture :
- Firstly, in a small bowl, add 30g of milk, 20g of grape seed oil, and 6g of vanilla extract. Then mix it well and set aside.
Making the egg yolk mixture:
- In a large bowl, add 96g of egg yolk, 30g of granulated sugar, and 40g of condensed milk. Then, whip all the ingredients until smooth and nicely combined.
Making the egg white:
- In a mixing bowl, add 125g of egg white, and 80g of granulated sugar. Then, whip until the meringue is lightly soft peaks.
- Gradually, pour the egg white into the egg yolk and combine both of them until smooth and creamy.
- Then, in a fine sieve, sieve and add 105g of flour, and mix it until well combined.
- In another bowl, add some butter with the milk mixture, and whisk well. Then, return this mixture to the original batter and mix it with a spatula to combine.
- Then, on a greased cake tin lined with parchment paper, pour the batter evenly. And hit the table from top to the bottom.
- In a preheated oven at 170C°, bake for about 15 minutes: Then, at 160C°, bake for another 35 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, and let it cool slightly.
Enjoy your fluffy condensed milk castella cake!