The Most Delicious Meat Lasagna Recipe
Here is The Most Delicious Meat Lasagna Recipe easily at home. Meat lasagna is a popular Italian-American dish that typically consists of layers of wide flat pasta sheets, tomato-based meat sauce, and cheese. They usually make the meat sauce with ground beef or a combination of beef, sautéed with onions, garlic, and herbs such as oregano and basil, and then simmered in a tomato sauce until thick and flavorful.
The pasta sheets are boiled until tender and then layered in a baking dish with the meat sauce and a mixture of ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Also, the cheese mixture provides a creamy, savory contrast to the tangy tomato sauce and hearty meat filling.
The layers are repeated until the dish is filled, and then it is baked in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges are golden brown. So, they serve Meat lasagna as a main course for dinner, and is a hearty, comforting meal that is perfect for feeding a crowd or for leftovers. Bon appetite!
So, give it a try and enjoy the taste!
● 9 lasagna noodles
● 1 pound of ground beef
● 1 onion, diced
● 3 cloves garlic, minced
● 1 (24-ounce) jar marinara sauce
● 1 (14.5 ounces) can of diced tomatoes, drained
● 1 tsp of dried basil
● 1 tsp of dried oregano
● 1/2 tsp of salt
● 1/4 tsp of black pepper
● 1 (15-ounce) container of ricotta cheese
● 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
● 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Firstly, preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until the beef is browned and the onion is soft. Drain any excess fat.
4. Then, add the marinara sauce, diced tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Stir well and bring to a simmer.
5. Then, in a separate bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
6. Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce on the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Place three lasagna noodles on top of the sauce. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the noodles. Repeat with another layer of meat sauce, noodles, and cheese. Then, top with a final layer of meat sauce and sprinkle
with the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
7. Then, cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the lasagna is heated through.
8. Finally, let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!