Learn how to make The Best Beef Steak with Veggies easily at home with handy ingredients and in just a few minutes it will be ready. This fabulous recipe is the ideal one for holidays and family gatherings.
Also, this beef steak recipe is super easy to make, full of flavor and goodness you can’t resist its deliciousness. You can use other ingredients and vary depending on your choice.
So, why not try this delightful dish and impress your whole family? They will absolutely love it and ask for more.
Here’s a recipe for beef steak with veggies that you can try:
- 2 beef steaks (ribeye or sirloin)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
How to make The Best Beef Steak with Veggies:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced onions and cook until they’re soft and translucent, stirring occasionally.
- Then, add the sliced bell peppers to the skillet and continue cooking until they’re soft and slightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Now, add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for another minute or until fragrant. Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
- Then, heat another tablespoon of olive oil in a separate skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steaks with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Add the steaks to the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer your steak more well-done.
- Once the steaks are cooked to your liking, transfer them to a baking dish and place them in the preheated oven for about 5-7 minutes to finish cooking and let them rest.
- While the steaks are in the oven, return the skillet with the veggies to the heat and cook for another minute to reheat.
- Finally, serve the steaks with the veggies on the side. Enjoy!
You can also add other vegetables to this recipe, such as mushrooms or zucchini. Bon appetit!