Make the Best Cheesesteak Burger Recipe easily at home with just a few ingredients in a small amount of time. It will be your favorite one.
This flavorful recipe is fluffy, super easy to make, and extremely delicious. Also, you can fill and top them with whatever you prefer, or you can just keep it traditional with a brioche bun.
Combining the veggies with the cheese, and the soft burger patty is an exceptional experience. Particularly, if you cook your cheesesteak burger by yourself, you will be amazed at the result.
Those cheesesteak burgers are definitely worth giving them a chance. So, why not give it a try to impress your family, especially your little ones, and enjoy them?
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup sliced green peppers
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional toppings: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
How To Make The Best Cheesesteak Burger Recipe:
- Firstly, preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, onions, and green peppers, and cook until softened and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Then, season the ground beef with salt and pepper, and form them into four patties.
- In the same skillet used to cook the onions and peppers, cook the patties until they are cooked to your desired doneness, for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. During the last minute of cooking, place a slice of provolone cheese on each patty to melt.
- Then, toast the hamburger buns, and assemble the burgers by placing a patty on each bun, followed by the cooked onions and peppers. Add any optional toppings you like.
- Finally, serve them hot, and enjoy your delicious cheesesteak burger!
We hope you enjoyed this easy and delightful recipe! And share with us your favorite recipes for cheesesteak burgers.