Learn how to make The Best Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta easily at home with everyday ingredients in just a few minutes, it’s the easiest Cajun chicken pasta that you can prepare for your family.
Also, this recipe is the best one, full of spices and flavor. You will arrange all the ingredients in one pot and your delightful pasta will be ready. This creamy Cajun chicken pasta is ideal for weekend dinners.
So, just give it a try and impress your whole family, you won’t regret it at all.
The chicken pasta :
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of butter
- 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 lb. penne pasta
- 15 oz. fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
The Cajun Seasoning:
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Firstly, cut the chicken into small bite-sized cubes, and in a medium bowl, add 1 lb. of chicken, 2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp of oregano, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of onion powder, 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and 1/4 tsp of salt. Then, stir it all together to coat the chicken with spices.
- In a large skillet at medium heat, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter until the skillet is hot and the butter is melted. Then, add the seasoned chicken, cook for 5 to 7 minutes, and keep stirring occasionally.
- Then, add the onion, and saute for about 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the pasta, fire-roasted diced tomatoes, and chicken broth to the skillet. And mix all the ingredients together until nicely combined, close the lid, and bring it to a boil.
- Then, turn the heat to medium-low, and let the pasta simmer for about 10 minutes. Keep occasionally stirring until the pasta is soft and the sauce is juicy and thick.
- Add the cream cheese in pieces, and mix well until the cheese is melted.
- Finally, top with green onions and serve.
Enjoy your creamy cajun chicken pasta!