Lobster Ravioli Recipe To make easily at home. Lobster ravioli is a popular Italian pasta dish that consists of delicate ravioli filled with a creamy mixture of lobster, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and parsley. The ravioli is usually made from thin, delicate pasta sheets, and the filling is carefully placed in the center of each wrapper before being sealed and cooked in boiling water.
Once the ravioli is cooked, it is typically served with a simple yet delicious sauce made from butter, water, and heavy cream. The sauce is creamy and rich, perfectly complementing the delicate flavors of the lobster and cheese filling.
Lobster ravioli is a luxurious dish that is often reserved for special occasions or romantic dinners. It is a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of fresh lobster in a unique and elegant pasta dish.
Here’s a recipe for lobster ravioli:
- 1 pound of cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- Firstly, in a bowl, mix together the chopped lobster meat, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Lay out a wonton wrapper on a flat surface and place a tablespoon of the lobster mixture in the center of the wrapper. Then, brush the edges of the wrapper with beaten egg and place another wrapper on top, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and lobster mixture.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and carefully drop in the ravioli.
- Then, cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the ravioli float to the surface. While the ravioli is cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the water and simmer for about 1-2 minutes or until the water has evaporated. Stir in the heavy cream and simmer for another 1-2 minutes. Then, drain the ravioli and divide them among serving plates.
- Finally, spoon the sauce over the ravioli and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious lobster ravioli pasta!